090714
What is coming up rite next?
I have no idea...
Life is full with ups and downs, just take it easily, and do whatever it is beyond our ability.
Everyday is a start of new life?
How I hope this is true.
3 years back from today, everything were dumped aside and I was there to meet my cheoncheon >...<
How I miss the moment, and of course HIM!
Happy 0714 3 years anniversary~
What is coming up rite next?
I have no idea...
Life is full with ups and downs, just take it easily, and do whatever it is beyond our ability.
Everyday is a start of new life?
How I hope this is true.
3 years back from today, everything were dumped aside and I was there to meet my cheoncheon >...<
How I miss the moment, and of course HIM!
Happy 0714 3 years anniversary~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home