「羊」の家

活着吧,虽然人痛苦但还想活下去!

Saturday

090627

Thanks KO for lending me the precious gift from his colleagues for 3 days and 2 nights!





Managed to solve it on the way to Shah Alam, within 45 minutes?
That's long.xD
yea, we headed to Shah Alam's Taman Botani after lunch. It's a place suitable for many types of activities and sports. But this time cycling was our main objective of being there. dat's freakin tired but fun. Not a joke, I almost fainted when we reached the first or second "peak", can't remember. My brain is flying. @.@ Thanks God I did not faint at the spot. I felt better after a long rest to wait for the others. After the ride, we had Bak Kut Teh for our dinner. I just had it 3 days ago honestly=.=. We might be going there on July again for the EXTREME, a tougher and risky sports?




Onni!
Finally you're here!!!
Bansae!!!!

090626

Received a very shock news about the death of Michael Jackson due to heart attack.
I'm so sorry about it..

FRIDAY, we went to Pasar Road AGAIN to get components for EMI project. We'd been to that shop almost once a week throughout this semester. I don't know what should I say about it...

There were 18 of us went for a movie - TRANSFORMER in LM. hmm....The seat was comfortable. The movie? not the cup of my tea anyway, haha!


090625

What is oscilloscope?


090624

Very short unexpected family dinner.


090622

A very pinkish of all of us, just for the celebration of ah sir's birthday.
I was quite surprise to know how old ah sir does, forgive me.
A hi-tech gift from us, light but useful, no longer that well known bulky Longan can drinks.



We had a free domino meal from Utar in MV. We were like hunters who have starving for 3 days, eat eat eat none stop.......perhaps only me?
"脸皮要够厚!“
Seems like I have a talent in this.
Thanks so much for the din, which lead me to my very 1st time of bowling so far in my life.
61 and 78, not too bad for a newbie isn't it?^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home