Leave the pass
Face the future
Come out of the cold...
活着吧,虽然很痛苦,但还想活下去! ほほほほ~^0^
Tagboard
Previous Posts
090620Yeah~I'm back here to introduce two little c...
090617I know I aint a kid anymore,but i miss mum a...
090612Get to know Mr. Bean's birthday on tomorrow,...
090610weird eyes and weird hairs...that's how and ...
090607Used up a whole saturday to complete this, i...
090606Yeah!a new skin for my blogI simply love thi...
090604Fourth of June, the day of his birthdaythink...
090601哇!好明啊!拿出被遗弃了好久的眼镜一年没碰了,有些歉疚~逼近是爸妈用了几百块换来我人生第...
090531救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命救命...
090528As requested by hyung and XY....If you rmb I...
Credits
"
The skies above...
"
Version 1.01
is designed & coded by
Princessa
at
Sabrina.SG
.
* Best viewed with
FireFox
at
1024 x 768
.
「羊」の家
活着吧,虽然人痛苦但还想活下去!
Monday
090621
Happy Papa's Day!!!!^^
お父さん
愛してる。。。
posted by chaehyong @
00:31
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home