090612
Get to know Mr. Bean's birthday on tomorrow, so we celebrated it this afternoon.
Everything came instantly, but I had an enjoyable time with my separated Big Mag burger,hohoho~
No presents, no earlier planning, short celebration, just a little cake and a birthday song, simple but happy, wasn't it? That's why i suggested Mak DONGDONG!
We did four experiments for Thermodynamics within 2 hours. It was so funny joking around with our new "friend" the lab tutor throughout the whole lab section,hahahaaa!but sorry that we are not able to "see" you anymore in this semester. After the lab, we had a lawatan sambil belajar to the air cooling system of our campus. Wow~ couldn't believe that I got myself there and look at the real mechanical "world" that reminds me the scene of Jacky Chan's action movies!
hmmmmm...
after the visiting, I would like to ask a very serious question....
what should we sketch about the system actually?
After the meeting under thunder storm, we headed to pasar malam and Tesco tgt with our family,L&M to search for fruits to be prepared for this coming sunday house warming party.
and whoa~!!I'm looking forward to the performance that we would have during the Awards Night!
There is gonna be a Zilog Workshop in Utar tmr, and we will be there to give a help.
oh man, need to wake up early again!TT
Get to know Mr. Bean's birthday on tomorrow, so we celebrated it this afternoon.
Everything came instantly, but I had an enjoyable time with my separated Big Mag burger,hohoho~
No presents, no earlier planning, short celebration, just a little cake and a birthday song, simple but happy, wasn't it? That's why i suggested Mak DONGDONG!
We did four experiments for Thermodynamics within 2 hours. It was so funny joking around with our new "friend" the lab tutor throughout the whole lab section,hahahaaa!but sorry that we are not able to "see" you anymore in this semester. After the lab, we had a lawatan sambil belajar to the air cooling system of our campus. Wow~ couldn't believe that I got myself there and look at the real mechanical "world" that reminds me the scene of Jacky Chan's action movies!
hmmmmm...
after the visiting, I would like to ask a very serious question....
what should we sketch about the system actually?
After the meeting under thunder storm, we headed to pasar malam and Tesco tgt with our family,L&M to search for fruits to be prepared for this coming sunday house warming party.
and whoa~!!I'm looking forward to the performance that we would have during the Awards Night!
There is gonna be a Zilog Workshop in Utar tmr, and we will be there to give a help.
oh man, need to wake up early again!TT


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home