090620
Yeah~I'm back here to introduce two little cute creature to my world
灯灯灯凳!

Presented by uri omma!
TT arigato!!

and this, HARDLY got it from MATLAB AND SIMULINK DAY in Subang Sheraton Hotel on Thursday.
I was aiming the round one but couldnt manage to get it TT
But dun get me wrong, I do appreciate this yellowish too!
It has been a company of mine whenever I'm sitting on this chair I am sitting right now.
Isn't it kawaii!?xD
That day 6 of us were there to eat and sleep in stead of learning.
You can't blame us about this!
MATLAB is so new to us and we dun even have a proper basic for it, you can't expect us to catch up everything within a few hours.
Back to last Saturday, the Zilog Workshop hold in Utar.


As I said we were going there to give a help, but ending up nothing much different with the MATLAB day.
The only different is we chat, not sleep=.=
Anyway, thanks for inviting us there.
Otherwise, I would not have the chance to enjoy the free Domino meal next Monday!!^^whoa~
OMG, what happen to the sky which suddenly turns dark?
rain~rain~I want a fox rain please~~~~>.<
Hyung is still sleeping in her heavenly peace.....
She must have slept very late las nite
and omg....
I just realized that her pillow is SOOOOOOO BIG enough to cover up her whole body=.=!
Okay~~back to last Sunday
I saw appa's new house and his room, damn BIGGER than ours..=.=
It is a nice house.
I dun mean the structure of the house, but the way how they arrange it to be.
I love lana's electronic organ >.<
The "orchestra" section was so enjoyable and fun, especially when everyone involved in 'shouting' Beyond's songs. Whoa~
I would like to end this weekly REPORT with the progression of my robot xD
I would rather call it is a 'luck'.
and I realized that I do not fully understand how my code works after being taught.
I really appreciate the help from them.
Hontoni Arigato! >.<
Finally it's raining....
rain rain rain everywhere
gently down the street
merrily merrily merrily merrily
life is but a dream~
Yeah~I'm back here to introduce two little cute creature to my world
灯灯灯凳!
Presented by uri omma!
TT arigato!!
and this, HARDLY got it from MATLAB AND SIMULINK DAY in Subang Sheraton Hotel on Thursday.
I was aiming the round one but couldnt manage to get it TT
But dun get me wrong, I do appreciate this yellowish too!
It has been a company of mine whenever I'm sitting on this chair I am sitting right now.
Isn't it kawaii!?xD
That day 6 of us were there to eat and sleep in stead of learning.
You can't blame us about this!
MATLAB is so new to us and we dun even have a proper basic for it, you can't expect us to catch up everything within a few hours.
Back to last Saturday, the Zilog Workshop hold in Utar.


As I said we were going there to give a help, but ending up nothing much different with the MATLAB day.
The only different is we chat, not sleep=.=
Anyway, thanks for inviting us there.
Otherwise, I would not have the chance to enjoy the free Domino meal next Monday!!^^whoa~
OMG, what happen to the sky which suddenly turns dark?
rain~rain~I want a fox rain please~~~~>.<
Hyung is still sleeping in her heavenly peace.....
She must have slept very late las nite
and omg....
I just realized that her pillow is SOOOOOOO BIG enough to cover up her whole body=.=!
Okay~~back to last Sunday
I saw appa's new house and his room, damn BIGGER than ours..=.=
It is a nice house.
I dun mean the structure of the house, but the way how they arrange it to be.
I love lana's electronic organ >.<
The "orchestra" section was so enjoyable and fun, especially when everyone involved in 'shouting' Beyond's songs. Whoa~
I would like to end this weekly REPORT with the progression of my robot xD
I would rather call it is a 'luck'.
and I realized that I do not fully understand how my code works after being taught.
I really appreciate the help from them.
Hontoni Arigato! >.<
Finally it's raining....
rain rain rain everywhere
gently down the street
merrily merrily merrily merrily
life is but a dream~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home