「羊」の家

活着吧,虽然人痛苦但还想活下去!

Wednesday

090128

My 20 Random Facts

The Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

I've been tagged by xyleo.

1. I am absolutely a mango-lover
2. Keyboard and guitar are the properties I appreciate the most, but I am not an expert in neither one of them=.=. I love watching people playing piano, especially the movement of their fingers, wow~ How I wish I could play piano, guitar, and violin like a professional someday! Seriously I have to say, No music No Life!
3. I am quite kiasu in some aspects…aiya~ just take everything easy!
4. I dislike the thinking “job = money”, they are totally different matters.
5. I favor a lot of artists:
Chinese: Jay Chou (1st lover)
Korean: TVXQ (strongest influence in my life), BoA, Se7en, Shinhwa
Japanese: Hamasaki Ayumi (ayumi rocks!!!), YUI, Utada Hikaru, Nightmare, Mika Nakashima, Aya Kamiki
6. I have a strong passion in learning Japanese and Korean language, Japanese comes first, if I have the opportunity.
7. I love design…from cards to buildings. Interior designer was once my ambition, but it does not come to reality due to objection from my parents. It was then replaced by architecture…long long story about this. I love what they are doing, but their life isn’t that kind of life I want. Many people thought I would be an architect or at least something on designing, I’m sorry to say not... But now, I’m proud to be a future engineer!
8. I seriously know nothing about politics and news. Is it a responsibility to follow it? I hate violent and competition!
9. I like freedom~~~I believe I can fly~~whoa~!
10. Never use "swt" while chatting with me, i hate it!
11. I feel scare when someone around me is having bad mood or quarrel.
12. Cover up my eye with hair is not my intention. I’m really unsatisfied with the shape of my big head, it makes me unable to try lots of hairstyle!
13. People say I like SSS, I admit; People say I am LC, don’t insult my LCY’s “LC” please! Never judge a book by its cover!
14. The feeling of shooting basketball is great.
15. I like doggy doggy, but not my doggy =.=
16. I enjoy morning scenery, just anywhere...It gives me a symbolic of new life is coming.
17. 稻香, doushite and football song are my motivations.
18. Depend on others make me feel unforgivable. It reminds me the scene of copying other’s work. 一切靠自己!
19. A supporter of Kira~Let's save the world!
20. I will never try a new drink which I never tried. I don’t want to repeat that nightmare anymore.

20 peoples?!i dun have so many blogger chingu.
I tag:
ah foong, ah chin, ah bin, ah bet, xyleo, fangfang, kamkam, siupeng~, eugene, SL, SJ etc (to be added)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home