「羊」の家

活着吧,虽然人痛苦但还想活下去!

Tuesday

090127

hmmm...it's kinda tiring after spending the whole day on visiting.
Kedah is still the same...same for so long yet it's hardly to recognize all the roads. There's no much difference between the houses, shop houses and any other buildings! All the same style.
That's why I would rather call myself a Penangite than "Get Dah Lang" loxD.

I heard some stories about relatives of mine today.
It was pitiful to know the children of that family have ceased their study without completing their high school.
what a waste!
I'm not really sure what's the real reason for it.
Their so called "millionaire daddy" is a rubbish! What for to keep so much money in your pocket for yourself and let your own children to suffer like this?!
Kiam siap until refuse to buy them a snack of junk food they thirst for when they were young.
What kind of people he is?!
Doesn't appreciate the family he created with his love one!
^%$Ek$%^&OPLR%^&*O
It must be a tough responsibility for their mum to bring the children up.
But I think, no matter what at least should let them complete their high school first.
Nowadays it's quite hard to success without having a certificate of high sch graduation.
anyway....
good luck!
I love my parents and family sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home