090118
Happy Birthday to Jay Chou!
hahahaha~I never fgt about it!
This weekend was spent in a very relax way, which wasn't like me.
coooool~I totally fgt about static's report!
I'm not used to have a long sleep normally but this is what I did in these 2 days.
It is all "beauty and the beast"'s fault.
I'm not sure if they have added some sleeping pills in my drink(I didn't order Snow White!)...just the effect takes a bit slower but longer...oh~
But then!unexpectedly my weight dropped by 3kg within a day.
I just couldn't believe it when I saw the needle point to that figure!
muahahahhha~
Anyway, this will not last for too long, in fact i think everything would be back to normal tmr....
haih~=.=
Happy Birthday to Jay Chou!
hahahaha~I never fgt about it!
This weekend was spent in a very relax way, which wasn't like me.
coooool~I totally fgt about static's report!
I'm not used to have a long sleep normally but this is what I did in these 2 days.
It is all "beauty and the beast"'s fault.
I'm not sure if they have added some sleeping pills in my drink(I didn't order Snow White!)...just the effect takes a bit slower but longer...oh~
But then!unexpectedly my weight dropped by 3kg within a day.
I just couldn't believe it when I saw the needle point to that figure!
muahahahhha~
Anyway, this will not last for too long, in fact i think everything would be back to normal tmr....
haih~=.=


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home