「羊」の家

活着吧,虽然人痛苦但还想活下去!

Saturday

090123

It's wasted to skip ah low's tutorial class today due to the stupid sudden change of bus's schedule and place of departure. We arrived much earlier than we should, and they only said nothing has changed.-.=

This morning was a very relax morning when we had our exercise in main's hall.
I admit that I ain't good in badminton but what I want to say is, I was a good player when I was young!![it's true...TT] dunno where my sel has gone...
nvm...I still prefer basketball, wahahaha!

Finally!It's chinese new year break!but I don't think it would be an enjoyable holidays.
3 reports, 4 exams and a 15 minutes individual presentation
That's killing me man!
Let's pray everything would go smoothly...阿弥陀佛~~

The journey back to Penang jz now was quite suffering...
I slept alot, so I'm not gonna to sleep now, let me continue my long awaited hana youri tango first^^hohoho~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home