「羊」の家

活着吧,虽然人痛苦但还想活下去!

Friday

090116

Yesterday night we had an enjoyable date in Look "Out" Point(not Look "Up" Point=.=)
ah!How regrettable binbin and hamchrist couldn't join us!
The night view was very nice.
I ordered a banana boat^^, hyung and I ordered a "BIG" hash brown to share. My excitement drop to 50% when they said my ice-cream had finish...TT
After finish her main dish, hyung suddenly "fly kite" n threw her portion of the hash to me.
I ordered "Beauty and The Beast" for drink, it was actually a mango jiap+cream-added mocha. Ah foong's recommendation was indeed unique, even now I stil have the creamy creamy feeling in my stomach.I feel like vomit now...eeeerrrrhh~~~This feeling reminds me the cappuccino in Genting.

Finally I have the chance to touch Ah Chin's 3000, I forgot what's the name of the model, so let me just call it 3000.
It's cool~~~and fun!
Dat was my first time to touch such pro camera.hohoho~^^
how dare both of you criticized my photo shooting technique!

On the way walking down the hill, I accidentally slipped, whoa~
I think I should change a new slipper with a thicker rubber and "flower".

oh yeah~not to fgt to mention
my xunlei has woke up after half year hibernation!!!!!!TT
The speed was extremely fast here
fast fast faster!!!!
I'm waiting for my Hana Youri Tango korean version!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home