090516
OMG wat's the time now and wat am I doing here??
I had my very first time of blood donation just now and the feeling was....wow~~fanstastic! Honestly, I didn't have the feeling of fear at all throughout the processes.xD
and finally I got myself a clear blood type after the test. I'm proud of it.
no matter which type of blood it is, donation is still a good thing isn't it? Just do it!Nothing is more worth than that while experience slightly pain just a very short moment and your donation could have save someone's live!
I'm so excited until I'm still unable to generate the feeling of sleepy rite now.
The killer of my sleepiness:
WHEEL OF FORTUNE

ELECTRONIC DICE

FINALLY I FINISHED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh yeah!!!!!!
hmmm....but I'm stil thinking of redoing the 2nd project electronic dice.
I just dislike the appearance of that beeper at the bottom, which has covered up the body of that little girl.
why why why?!!!
I'hv so many questions to ask...
I need an answer!
u know? I do have fear too!not only you!
OMG wat's the time now and wat am I doing here??
I had my very first time of blood donation just now and the feeling was....wow~~fanstastic! Honestly, I didn't have the feeling of fear at all throughout the processes.xD
and finally I got myself a clear blood type after the test. I'm proud of it.
no matter which type of blood it is, donation is still a good thing isn't it? Just do it!Nothing is more worth than that while experience slightly pain just a very short moment and your donation could have save someone's live!
I'm so excited until I'm still unable to generate the feeling of sleepy rite now.
The killer of my sleepiness:
WHEEL OF FORTUNE
ELECTRONIC DICE
FINALLY I FINISHED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh yeah!!!!!!
hmmm....but I'm stil thinking of redoing the 2nd project electronic dice.
I just dislike the appearance of that beeper at the bottom, which has covered up the body of that little girl.
why why why?!!!
I'hv so many questions to ask...
I need an answer!
u know? I do have fear too!not only you!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home