090507
The very first time I experienced black out last nite since I came to this house about 8 months ago.
poor omma...who couldn't finish his final year project's hardware which to be presented and demonstrated later. However he didn't show his panic and yet created some humors with us. This is one of the most admirable characteristic I wish to have. Anyway, all the best to you!
Long awaited results of pass semester had release.
Overall satisfied.^^
ok....today's target - get my Wheel of Fortune done!
please wish me good luck!
The very first time I experienced black out last nite since I came to this house about 8 months ago.
poor omma...who couldn't finish his final year project's hardware which to be presented and demonstrated later. However he didn't show his panic and yet created some humors with us. This is one of the most admirable characteristic I wish to have. Anyway, all the best to you!
Long awaited results of pass semester had release.
Overall satisfied.^^
ok....today's target - get my Wheel of Fortune done!
please wish me good luck!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home