090509
"huhhhh huhhhh huhhhh...."
I was attracted to the window of my room to search for the origin of this noise. Initially I saw a black doggy ran away, a big one. As expected, I saw a black little cute puppy crawling somewhere in the bushes! and soon after that I noticed there was another one!omg!they looks so pitiful,I guessed they must be very hungry.We made some milo and brought it out for the puppies.But we couldn't get the puppies out of the bushes since they were hiding quite deep inside and under lots of branches and leaves.
Here comes the incident of “liu jing shen"
We shouted so many times until a few neighbours looked at us.do u know how embarrassing we were? He came all the way with his cap to hide his messy hair. Thanks ahchai who have sooooo kindly helped us to bring the puppies out.Btw, i didn't really trust that you are afraid of dogs!The puppies are soooooooo cuteeeee....our 爱心milo wasn't the attraction of the puppies, compared to ahchai's toes...yeeeeee!ahchai you didn't wash your leg!I knew tat!
okay~we left the milo there and placed the puppies back to the bushes, since we're not able to bring them back...TT
Hopefully their omma would come bac to them.
Beware of the blacks!they might eat you anytime when they are hungry!
We left our house and headed to pasar road.Coincidently we met our appa, KO and KP!I dunoe how should I describe our funny appa, who were so willing to help promoting pasar road=.= I know I know, I trust I trust!!I didn't mean to show you that kind of expression.xD
How unlucky we were!negotiated with the taxi driver, spent 4bucks on taxi, got squeezed in LRT and walked under the hot sun to post office,珍珠奶茶店,and Online, neither one of them open...shit!dat means we came all the way round to pasar road just to have a terrible lunch!=.=
In order not to let our outing wasted, we headed to a new place where we hadn't been to since last year. omg I spent alot again!





I told myself so many times, I have to own at least one 浜崎あゆみ's CD. RM119.90 flies away~~
finally I had my dream comes true....TT
"huhhhh huhhhh huhhhh...."
I was attracted to the window of my room to search for the origin of this noise. Initially I saw a black doggy ran away, a big one. As expected, I saw a black little cute puppy crawling somewhere in the bushes! and soon after that I noticed there was another one!omg!they looks so pitiful,I guessed they must be very hungry.We made some milo and brought it out for the puppies.But we couldn't get the puppies out of the bushes since they were hiding quite deep inside and under lots of branches and leaves.
Here comes the incident of “liu jing shen"
We shouted so many times until a few neighbours looked at us.do u know how embarrassing we were? He came all the way with his cap to hide his messy hair. Thanks ahchai who have sooooo kindly helped us to bring the puppies out.Btw, i didn't really trust that you are afraid of dogs!The puppies are soooooooo cuteeeee....our 爱心milo wasn't the attraction of the puppies, compared to ahchai's toes...yeeeeee!ahchai you didn't wash your leg!I knew tat!
okay~we left the milo there and placed the puppies back to the bushes, since we're not able to bring them back...TT
Hopefully their omma would come bac to them.
Beware of the blacks!they might eat you anytime when they are hungry!
We left our house and headed to pasar road.Coincidently we met our appa, KO and KP!I dunoe how should I describe our funny appa, who were so willing to help promoting pasar road=.= I know I know, I trust I trust!!I didn't mean to show you that kind of expression.xD
How unlucky we were!negotiated with the taxi driver, spent 4bucks on taxi, got squeezed in LRT and walked under the hot sun to post office,珍珠奶茶店,and Online, neither one of them open...shit!dat means we came all the way round to pasar road just to have a terrible lunch!=.=
In order not to let our outing wasted, we headed to a new place where we hadn't been to since last year. omg I spent alot again!
I told myself so many times, I have to own at least one 浜崎あゆみ's CD. RM119.90 flies away~~
finally I had my dream comes true....TT


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home