阿毕の心声啊:
1st moment I reached Penang, I could feel 温馨
My room is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 香
especially my pillow
My nose just couldn't leave my pillow (pillow addict)
how nicE smell is
Exactly!!!
My pillow is my LovEr (sounds like CS)
I'll hug it very very very very very x infinity tightly!
until it burst! (ur pillow made of rubber?)
if bring to kl, the smell no more!
and also
I realised my washroom is so much much much more more more cleaner tHan the washroom in kl (习惯就好啦)
*washroom in Penang, my house
and the most most most importAnt wan!
I think u'll definiTely feel it
The food in Penang is sooooooooooooooooooooo amazing, powerful, fAntastic, wonderful
especially my mum's cooKing
right? (dat's home cook!, not penang food!)
T_T
and What I wanna say at this moment is:
I do not wanT to go back
dont wanT
一百,一千,一万,一亿个不愿意回去 (T.T)
infinity 个不愿意回去
and, lcy
pls pause the time (I am not 神)
immediately
in Penang, I can bath with warm WaTer
unLike in kl, rainy day also must bath with cold waTer
and the 马桶 in my washroom is
this made my 'business' is more 'fluent' (faint)
too dirty mah
in Penang, my room has totally no insects at all
soooooooooooooooooooooo clean
so shuang
everything in Penang is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shuang
undoubtedly shuang
the air in Penang is less polluted also
and also the sea in Penang is much much much more more more nicE, colorful, delicious tHan the one in Pd (omg)
I tasted it before (you're crazy)
Penang beach, variety
in Penang, SES is closer
our distance is closer (don't make me cry)
Penang is full of love
last sentence: Penang is full of love
one more sentence:
cY comE on Uri Kachi azA SES Kachi azA (I don't have anymore strength to fight them)
1st moment I reached Penang, I could feel 温馨
My room is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 香
especially my pillow
My nose just couldn't leave my pillow (pillow addict)
how nicE smell is
Exactly!!!
My pillow is my LovEr (sounds like CS)
I'll hug it very very very very very x infinity tightly!
until it burst! (ur pillow made of rubber?)
if bring to kl, the smell no more!
and also
I realised my washroom is so much much much more more more cleaner tHan the washroom in kl (习惯就好啦)
*washroom in Penang, my house
and the most most most importAnt wan!
I think u'll definiTely feel it
The food in Penang is sooooooooooooooooooooo amazing, powerful, fAntastic, wonderful
especially my mum's cooKing
right? (dat's home cook!, not penang food!)
T_T
and What I wanna say at this moment is:
I do not wanT to go back
dont wanT
一百,一千,一万,一亿个不愿意回去 (T.T)
infinity 个不愿意回去
and, lcy
pls pause the time (I am not 神)
immediately
in Penang, I can bath with warm WaTer
unLike in kl, rainy day also must bath with cold waTer
and the 马桶 in my washroom is
this made my 'business' is more 'fluent' (faint)
too dirty mah
in Penang, my room has totally no insects at all
soooooooooooooooooooooo clean
so shuang
everything in Penang is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shuang
undoubtedly shuang
the air in Penang is less polluted also
and also the sea in Penang is much much much more more more nicE, colorful, delicious tHan the one in Pd (omg)
I tasted it before (you're crazy)
Penang beach, variety
in Penang, SES is closer
our distance is closer (don't make me cry)
Penang is full of love
last sentence: Penang is full of love
one more sentence:
cY comE on Uri Kachi azA SES Kachi azA (I don't have anymore strength to fight them)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home