090106
Yesterday was the 1st day of school in 2009.
It was a bit unexpected as how i thought it should be.
Finally, it was the time for me and hyung to join the group.
Dis was really unexpected, though I knew we are joining it soon, I didn't expect it to be so fast.
and we started to do our 1st "job"
cham~I'm really not an expert in doing those technical stuff...
Though it was our 1st day, it was already very late by the time we came back.
I couldn't imagine,is this the way we would live for the following 3.5years?
with the help of the passion of learning, I wish I could continue until the last...
and today, we headed to Jalan Pasar to buy vegetables
omg...the variability of the vegetables shocked me!
I started to admire the shopkeepers who are able to memorize all the names and the functions of those vegetables. geng ar!!
Yesterday was the 1st day of school in 2009.
It was a bit unexpected as how i thought it should be.
Finally, it was the time for me and hyung to join the group.
Dis was really unexpected, though I knew we are joining it soon, I didn't expect it to be so fast.
and we started to do our 1st "job"
cham~I'm really not an expert in doing those technical stuff...
Though it was our 1st day, it was already very late by the time we came back.
I couldn't imagine,is this the way we would live for the following 3.5years?
with the help of the passion of learning, I wish I could continue until the last...
and today, we headed to Jalan Pasar to buy vegetables
omg...the variability of the vegetables shocked me!
I started to admire the shopkeepers who are able to memorize all the names and the functions of those vegetables. geng ar!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home