081226
So sad that so many peoples received my Xmas card after Christmas..TT
I hate postman, they spoil all my plans!again!
I had been doing all the cards since early of Dec, just to make sure they are able to reach the hands of the recipients in time.
Mission failed.
Actually I wanted to put some candies tgt with it,as I have bought all the candies, but I'm afraid it's too heavy and couldn't approved by the postman. There was once happened that all my cards were thrown away by them. How can they...my hardship...........*sigh*~
Finally I chose safety the first!安全第一!


First Batch

Ah Foong's card with a "special" flower, as a compensate of a mistake I have made xD hahaha!"specially" for you!
and finally I finished this!



Looks simple, but that's what i want!
I couldn't get a nice English poem for it, I think I would just let my sis to write some msg there^^
Hope you like it,sis!
yeah!
So sad that so many peoples received my Xmas card after Christmas..TT
I hate postman, they spoil all my plans!again!
I had been doing all the cards since early of Dec, just to make sure they are able to reach the hands of the recipients in time.
Mission failed.
Actually I wanted to put some candies tgt with it,as I have bought all the candies, but I'm afraid it's too heavy and couldn't approved by the postman. There was once happened that all my cards were thrown away by them. How can they...my hardship...........*sigh*~
Finally I chose safety the first!安全第一!
First Batch
Ah Foong's card with a "special" flower, as a compensate of a mistake I have made xD hahaha!"specially" for you!
and finally I finished this!
Looks simple, but that's what i want!
I couldn't get a nice English poem for it, I think I would just let my sis to write some msg there^^
Hope you like it,sis!
yeah!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home