「羊」の家

活着吧,虽然人痛苦但还想活下去!

Friday

090918

It's September!
I love September!
Why September?
No why, cz i was borned on September=.=

Thanks everyone, who have been planning all the surprise weeks ago,and the wishes those who have sent to me.^^
The only regret i had was that bebe wasn't around to be with us for the celebrationTT

[090916]
Back to pass tuesday, which was 15th Sept 2009, I was informed earlier that my dearest B's club wants to celebrate my D-day one day earlier.

On the way to The Mines...
A sentence "我要去跑步!!" from my mouth ends up us stopping by Bukit Jalil's garden=.=
A good opportunity grabbed by ah bet for delaying our time while preparation on another side. This was the short photo session at Bukit Jalil's garden.




obviously this is too far!i am so sorry for that!!!





After the short "jog"
here was the place where we had our dinner...Riverside next to a lake in The Mines



a little surprise when I found this card with the signature of you guys in the menu given by a waiter.



and never expected another huge surprise is waiting for me...

“彩莹!”
The scene when i turned over my head...


OMG...the only word i had in my mind at the moment

My Mango cake~^^




The big family, my dearest friends~






Great thanks to ah chai's 3000,and you guys for the enjoyable dinner I had that night!All the presents given to me, I like them!

OMG!Couldn't believe that I am 20!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home