090815
Hi and very good morning again~
What am I doing here in such early in this morning?
Shouldn't I enjoying my "beauty" sleep on my lovely bed?xD sorry but beauty sleep isn't a habit of mine=.= hoho~
I was brought to exposure the real KL during midnite, such as clubbing...blabla
hold on!please don't get me wrong!
What i meant was sitting in the car, passed by the clubs, and had a view of the varieties via the window. The varieties here refer to varieties of human's type:
the normal one
the sexy one
the pretty one
the lengcai one? no i dun see any
and the ah gua one...HAHAHA!
This is the main 'course' that CC wanted to show us.
Thanks for the not-so-healthy one nite trip and lots of stories u've brought to mama and me!
Dong Bang Shin Ki's Latest MV!!!!
Picture Of You (All About TVXQ 3)
ahhh!damn love it!
I wonder is it possible for them to have such photo and mv shooting in the future??TT
Please....don't leave your cassiopeia....
Hi and very good morning again~
What am I doing here in such early in this morning?
Shouldn't I enjoying my "beauty" sleep on my lovely bed?xD sorry but beauty sleep isn't a habit of mine=.= hoho~
I was brought to exposure the real KL during midnite, such as clubbing...blabla
hold on!please don't get me wrong!
What i meant was sitting in the car, passed by the clubs, and had a view of the varieties via the window. The varieties here refer to varieties of human's type:
the normal one
the sexy one
the pretty one
the lengcai one? no i dun see any
and the ah gua one...HAHAHA!
This is the main 'course' that CC wanted to show us.
Thanks for the not-so-healthy one nite trip and lots of stories u've brought to mama and me!
Dong Bang Shin Ki's Latest MV!!!!
Picture Of You (All About TVXQ 3)
ahhh!damn love it!
I wonder is it possible for them to have such photo and mv shooting in the future??TT
Please....don't leave your cassiopeia....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home