090428
Came back to the place where you can find ALL the best food here...there are so many choices of nice local foods to choose but they weren't "my cup of tea" for today's breakfast. In fact my last decision was Indian food roti canai!the best ever oh yea!wow~~The skin was just soooooooo smooth and the egg was separated just sooooooooo evenly and nicely...
[salivating >.<]
I went out for a couple date with a friend in the nearest mall at noon, and she was late. So I waited her in Borders, even though i dun have the habit of spending my shopping time in a book shop, unless i need. Walking around, and aiming for a language book, I couldn't find any book about Japanese. so lamn~ and dat was the time I received a shock question from my omma, and another shock news later from ah bo and ah bin. omg...i never thought of that to happen in reality actually.
again we were like acting back our history a few months ago...the same time, the same venue, and the same us....TT fangfang arrrrr~~~is dat our fate?
HANAHANA YOYO!
after taking a cup of chocolate sundae, we met ah bry!
yea!he was there all the way from Ipoh, to meet us, hahaha!
I passed a thing to him, and he'd done a great job!
He did the same thing to my friend as how he used to socialize with new friends.
He tried to make a complain to my friend dat we always leave him alone and enjoy ourselves in "world of mandarin".
This is him~~no need to bother about him ok?
But seems like both of you keng dak hou dim wo!beh pai!
let's have a triple date 10years later!!!xD our promise...
We went home very very early...not long after that I noticed someone standing outside my house, it's her pipi! She came to visit me again with some yong tofu...hohoho~^^
oh yea, dat day while i was on my way back to pg, she called and asked for help.
wow~I didn't tell anyone dat i'm going back but she knew everything when i was stil on my way!no doubt, i know who is the 告密者.
thanX!i had a very very wonderful dinner[超级苦瓜+超级蒸鱼]whoa~!
I LOVE THEM!
oh yea, this is what I saw in the mall just now...B CLUB...feel like a bit insulting our B, isn't it? Bry did you notice dat?

3 more days to go...
I don't want to leave my nest...
Came back to the place where you can find ALL the best food here...there are so many choices of nice local foods to choose but they weren't "my cup of tea" for today's breakfast. In fact my last decision was Indian food roti canai!the best ever oh yea!wow~~The skin was just soooooooo smooth and the egg was separated just sooooooooo evenly and nicely...
[salivating >.<]
I went out for a couple date with a friend in the nearest mall at noon, and she was late. So I waited her in Borders, even though i dun have the habit of spending my shopping time in a book shop, unless i need. Walking around, and aiming for a language book, I couldn't find any book about Japanese. so lamn~ and dat was the time I received a shock question from my omma, and another shock news later from ah bo and ah bin. omg...i never thought of that to happen in reality actually.
again we were like acting back our history a few months ago...the same time, the same venue, and the same us....TT fangfang arrrrr~~~is dat our fate?
HANAHANA YOYO!
after taking a cup of chocolate sundae, we met ah bry!
yea!he was there all the way from Ipoh, to meet us, hahaha!
I passed a thing to him, and he'd done a great job!
He did the same thing to my friend as how he used to socialize with new friends.
He tried to make a complain to my friend dat we always leave him alone and enjoy ourselves in "world of mandarin".
This is him~~no need to bother about him ok?
But seems like both of you keng dak hou dim wo!beh pai!
let's have a triple date 10years later!!!xD our promise...
We went home very very early...not long after that I noticed someone standing outside my house, it's her pipi! She came to visit me again with some yong tofu...hohoho~^^
oh yea, dat day while i was on my way back to pg, she called and asked for help.
wow~I didn't tell anyone dat i'm going back but she knew everything when i was stil on my way!no doubt, i know who is the 告密者.
thanX!i had a very very wonderful dinner[超级苦瓜+超级蒸鱼]whoa~!
I LOVE THEM!
oh yea, this is what I saw in the mall just now...B CLUB...feel like a bit insulting our B, isn't it? Bry did you notice dat?
3 more days to go...
I don't want to leave my nest...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home