090417
omg omg omg it's freaking HOT!!!
The fire is surrounding me i can feel it
Soon I would be barbecued to an african,like our friends...
it's really demotivating, i can't focus whatever i am doing.
it's so so so so hot!!!!
what's going wrong with the sun?
These are some pictures stolen from somewhere. I'm just too lazy to transfer mine from the mobile phone, forgive me^^~hiehie~
The second time we treated our guess after ahbin with our "self-cooked", or to be more accurate, our "self-heated" lunch!wuahahahha!
looks abit "disgusting" in the picture, but that wasn't the truth!
you should have a try.
the amount of food was abit over than as usual too.xD

委屈你了。。。hahaha!!!very cute isn't it?!!!

Happy meal for her~

extra vitagen somemore...
this picture lead me to the thought of the prisoners' meal..omg...
by that time i was watching prison break!
ahhhh!IMEEM you're back!
All I Do - melody.
「366日」-Piano Version- -
omg omg omg it's freaking HOT!!!
The fire is surrounding me i can feel it
Soon I would be barbecued to an african,like our friends...
it's really demotivating, i can't focus whatever i am doing.
it's so so so so hot!!!!
what's going wrong with the sun?
These are some pictures stolen from somewhere. I'm just too lazy to transfer mine from the mobile phone, forgive me^^~hiehie~
The second time we treated our guess after ahbin with our "self-cooked", or to be more accurate, our "self-heated" lunch!wuahahahha!
looks abit "disgusting" in the picture, but that wasn't the truth!
you should have a try.
the amount of food was abit over than as usual too.xD

委屈你了。。。hahaha!!!very cute isn't it?!!!

Happy meal for her~

extra vitagen somemore...
this picture lead me to the thought of the prisoners' meal..omg...
by that time i was watching prison break!
ahhhh!IMEEM you're back!
All I Do - melody.
「366日」-Piano Version- -


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home