090412
Being trapped in a small small room, at the same position with the same pose, staring at the monitor and books for the long whole day, all these are driving me crazy...
In fact this would continue for another 2 weeks.
I want to move, move move move!I need some exercises to release everything that is kept inside me.
aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!help meeeeeeee
Knowing that in somebody else's view, I have been doing something which is actually no such thing. What is that? Though I have used to it, the feeling of being mistaken is not good. It's useless to explain and argue for it.
what i know is I did not!
Never judge a book by its cover
or in other words by your own point of view
just remember
No one will always be the right one...neither do I...
Being trapped in a small small room, at the same position with the same pose, staring at the monitor and books for the long whole day, all these are driving me crazy...
In fact this would continue for another 2 weeks.
I want to move, move move move!I need some exercises to release everything that is kept inside me.
aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!help meeeeeeee

Knowing that in somebody else's view, I have been doing something which is actually no such thing. What is that? Though I have used to it, the feeling of being mistaken is not good. It's useless to explain and argue for it.
what i know is I did not!
Never judge a book by its cover
or in other words by your own point of view
just remember
No one will always be the right one...neither do I...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home