090404
it was 5 of us again to complete the mission planned.
no doubt, we were unkindly dumped by the other three.
two fly kite us while the other one 搞自闭.
We shouted alot this time, especially the last song!oh damn it's great!
and i feel very very very satisfied~^o^ hhahhha~
wongkok...nice to hear, nice to see but doesn't guarantee nice to eat=.=
bobo and I were almost half dead while waiting for the food,fortunately she got her soul back once the food was served.
unfortunately binbin and I were 3 quarter dead while finishing the remaining cheesy rice.
all of us swung badly as if we were drunk while walking back and it was the time we saw “煮面”...
seriously I enjoy night traveling on car so much~>< hahhahhha!
it was 5 of us again to complete the mission planned.
no doubt, we were unkindly dumped by the other three.
two fly kite us while the other one 搞自闭.
We shouted alot this time, especially the last song!oh damn it's great!
and i feel very very very satisfied~^o^ hhahhha~
wongkok...nice to hear, nice to see but doesn't guarantee nice to eat=.=
bobo and I were almost half dead while waiting for the food,fortunately she got her soul back once the food was served.
unfortunately binbin and I were 3 quarter dead while finishing the remaining cheesy rice.
all of us swung badly as if we were drunk while walking back and it was the time we saw “煮面”...
seriously I enjoy night traveling on car so much~>< hahhahhha!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home