「羊」の家

活着吧,虽然人痛苦但还想活下去!

Sunday

090215

Another sunday,a very family day...
morning we had a 3 rounds jog at taman tasik permaisuri.
It is a good place for exercise, nice view and nice lake.
The big lake!It is the lake that makes the whole garden an attraction of the joggers.
It gives me a feeling as if I was in HongKong!xD
After the jog, which was just around 9.30am, we had our LUNCH at “爸爸有钱”
I ordered Dry Koay Teow with Prawns and Milo Dinosaur.
sucks!I wonder how long they have kept the prawns, it's so unfresh.
While having our lunch, uri omma suddenly ask us wat to eat tonite, he is goin to cook for us!
I choose rice...instead of choosing spaghetti, chinese ma, chinese should eat rice.
On the way coming back, we dropped by the market to buy chicken and all the cooking materials.
At noon, my stomach was unexpectedly hungry.
We couldn't get to join them for yumcha since we have to accomplish our mission - ACT report!
AH!luckily ah chai dabao mango snow ice for us.
I think I might caught a TEMPORARY phobia on mango after the beauty and the beast case.
I felt so sleepy after taking it...so just took a nap after finished the most headache discussion part of the report.
sleep sleep sleeep...until I woke up in frighten mood.
It was already 6 and I tried to get my consciousness back. Finally we went down to see how's the progression.
oH~nice...uri omma be 192 chef, this time there was a 192 waitress, and uri appa?hahaha!
There were some story behind on the rice prepared by “十双手(指)”.*skip skip skip*
There were another two guests, and we started our dinner...and champagne after the dinner...

ah~I love Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home