「羊」の家

活着吧,虽然人痛苦但还想活下去!

Tuesday

081223

Seems like I have something to talk about again.
Yea~I woke up very early this morning, just to "accomplish" today's mission--a date with fangfang!
While heading to a coffee shop in town with my family to have the best roti canai in Malaysia(as to me and my mum xD), a sentence from my mum caused a turning back to our house.She said she MIGHT forget to off the gas.On the way turning back, I kept imagine how would our house turn to if the gas exploded?okok, let me say something 1st......CHOICHOICHOI!!!!!
and knocked my head 5 times...*star*
This has actually been a good habit whenever i think something bad.It's kind of weird but I guess it wont affect the functions of my brain.
*continue*
After a check, the gas was actually already off.
My dad kept "complaining" the way of my mum cooking
but papa...everyone does make mistake, who don't?
By the time we reached the coffee shop it was already 9am.

Then then i went to fangfang's condo
As I saw a guard sitting beside the main gate, i wonder should I choye him or just go ahead...finally i chose to talk to him, yea~BE MYSELF!
but then I explained many many times they still couldn't understand where I am going.
ah pek ar....
At last I 出绝招
When I mentioned the two words - "O Lian", they immediately understood.
What they told me was...I should say 4 words "O Lian Bib Pang"(Black Bee)xD hahahhha, rather than the 2 words,as if it is a password to see my friend.
ah pek ar...=.=

After a 5 hours shopping in Queensbay, I just bought a set of photo albums for myself and some craft work materials to make another guest book for my sis,which overall cost me almost rm65.omg...i spent money again!
No choice...sis's wedding once in a lifetime ma...
I m not really satisfy with the previous one.
I took a bus back then.
Whoa~
It was actually my 1st time took a bus alone!
Honestly I was quite afraid at 1st...and nearly kena Fangfang's诱惑 as she kept inviting me to sit her car back.
NOWAY!I can't!I must prove to my parents that I can take bus!alone!
But the most important, I must prove to myself,一切靠自己!!!
其实也没怎么样嘛~

There is something i have to say again...
芳芳皮肤好滑あ!>.<
omg...i have inherited someone's "撩"倾向。。。

Once I got back, they seemed not surprise at all...Cheh~
I received a xmas card from someone....thanks ya!It is my 1st or maybe the only xmas card i receive this year.hohoho~~
my reply:"chou~~~~~"+"jiok-ing*
ありがとう ございます!!!
Don't worry, I will keep the promise...if only I could remember it...muahahahhha~

oh ya...today is the gathering of 4S1 and 5S1, i miss it again...TT
they are having steamboat somewhere we had it during 1022 event in 2005.
why they chose there...it's super extremely far away from my house!haiYO~~~


羊~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home