「羊」の家

活着吧,虽然人痛苦但还想活下去!

Thursday

081217

I’m sorry…
I wish I could be a cheerful person to cheer you up, but I failed…
There are too many conflicts between us…and myself
The day where you are able to understand me, would it come?
If it comes, when would it be?


081216

A day meeting old friends!
Everyone is still the same, their style, the way of speaking, HY’s sampat kuan, yeelek’s siao kuan, kwa’s siensien eyesight, “heart-chatting” with pipi, the action putting my hand on sai’s shoulder, and of course the feeling of being together! I miss all of them so much! Even now…so sad we couldn’t stay longer there as everyone had their personal stuff to be done.*sigh*
It was regretful some couldn’t make it to join us
But then I still had an enjoyable gathering with them
I felt totally different the way I am today
Yea~ I laughed, I talked a lot, I am happy!

Not to forget our new song!
*pipipi~yangyangyang~saisaisai~pipipi~yangyangyang~saisai~*^o^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home