081206
HooraaaaaaY~!
Finally my sis is back to M'sia!
She will only be back to Penang 5 days later since she needs to settle all the wedding stuffs first
I have been waiting for reunion of my family for such a long time...2years!T-T
the only change is the addition of another 'member'-my chefu!(p/s:i m not that excited though it sounds I do)
btw,I duno how should I address him...any idea?xD





yea~these are some pictures taken in a beach which is just somewhere near my house.
I didn't know that I am living in such a beautiful nature-covered area!
It was my 1st ever been to there since I had moved to that area
Previously I really thought that this kind of view could be only seen in northern part of pg!
whoa~~thanks papa to have found such a great place!
oh yea...the shells are incredible nice!
so sad that I didnt realize it earlier so that I could bring Bin&Bo to 吹南海风><
haihh~
HooraaaaaaY~!
Finally my sis is back to M'sia!
She will only be back to Penang 5 days later since she needs to settle all the wedding stuffs first
I have been waiting for reunion of my family for such a long time...2years!T-T
the only change is the addition of another 'member'-my chefu!(p/s:i m not that excited though it sounds I do)
btw,I duno how should I address him...any idea?xD
yea~these are some pictures taken in a beach which is just somewhere near my house.
I didn't know that I am living in such a beautiful nature-covered area!
It was my 1st ever been to there since I had moved to that area
Previously I really thought that this kind of view could be only seen in northern part of pg!
whoa~~thanks papa to have found such a great place!
oh yea...the shells are incredible nice!
so sad that I didnt realize it earlier so that I could bring Bin&Bo to 吹南海风><
haihh~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home