081111
my throat is dry and itchy, and i feel so uncomfortable...
I know what I need but I'm too lazy to get it!=.= hohoho~
A friend of mine who is goin to have her STPM examination soon is in extreme stressful condition.
how I wish she could go through all the toughest moments smoothly and successfully!
The same thing to those who are going to sit for the exam!
fighting!and never give up!oojima, arasuh?!
阿扎!!!FighT~O!
Happy 1111 everyone~!
my throat is dry and itchy, and i feel so uncomfortable...
I know what I need but I'm too lazy to get it!=.= hohoho~
A friend of mine who is goin to have her STPM examination soon is in extreme stressful condition.
how I wish she could go through all the toughest moments smoothly and successfully!
The same thing to those who are going to sit for the exam!
fighting!and never give up!oojima, arasuh?!
阿扎!!!FighT~O!
Happy 1111 everyone~!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home