081115
爸爸生病了。。。怎么办?
咳嗽咳到喘
总觉得爸爸好像老了很多
不是外表的老, 而是。。。唉~不懂怎么说
明年就2009年了,很难接受爸爸已经快进入了“那个”年龄
因为习惯了在爸爸的“保护”下成长
在心目中爸爸永远都是年轻有力的
好可怕
如果时间能够永远在此停止该有多好。。。
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up to more than I can be.
- You Raise Me Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzjt-vd7XM4
아쁘지 사랑해...
엄마 도 사랑해...
お父さん お母さん 愛しています...
爸爸生病了。。。怎么办?
咳嗽咳到喘
总觉得爸爸好像老了很多
不是外表的老, 而是。。。唉~不懂怎么说
明年就2009年了,很难接受爸爸已经快进入了“那个”年龄
因为习惯了在爸爸的“保护”下成长
在心目中爸爸永远都是年轻有力的
好可怕
如果时间能够永远在此停止该有多好。。。
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up to more than I can be.
- You Raise Me Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzjt-vd7XM4
아쁘지 사랑해...
엄마 도 사랑해...
お父さん お母さん 愛しています...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home