100214
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
&
VALENTINES DAY ~
&
VALENTINES DAY ~
Hey guys...here I'm back. I have plenty of things to say so I'm not sure how much time it would take me to finish it. OMG you wouldn't know how HIGH now I am.
First of all, Happy Happy Chinese Tiger Year to all Chinese and the non-Chinese too~!!! As usual, my family will not be goin anywhere. DAMN LOVE IT!!! Dont ask me why. Of course when I was very very young, the main reason was the traditional saying where we are not supposed to sweep the floor on the 1st day. =.= Hit me please!
Last night we had a super expensive reunion dinner with relatives in Evergreen Hotel, and that was the first time I allowed myself to have a taste on red wine.
Everything will be over soon. I appreciate all the helps and comforts given to make me feel better. And sorry for the troubles made which I'm sure you all doesn't mind at all, but I care a lot. Thank you!





First of all, Happy Happy Chinese Tiger Year to all Chinese and the non-Chinese too~!!! As usual, my family will not be goin anywhere. DAMN LOVE IT!!! Dont ask me why. Of course when I was very very young, the main reason was the traditional saying where we are not supposed to sweep the floor on the 1st day. =.= Hit me please!
Last night we had a super expensive reunion dinner with relatives in Evergreen Hotel, and that was the first time I allowed myself to have a taste on red wine.
TERRES D'AUSINE
VIN DE PAYS DE L'AUDE
2008
VIN DE PAYS DE L'AUDE
2008
~That's all about CNY~
Two weeks pass, knowing that I would turn into a different me in such situation, I chose not to write anything here. Here isn't the best place to fully express myself. Had a terrible emotion b4 goin for class on the first day. Reluctant, but no more hiding myself. I turned to be sensitive, towards the environment and peoples. Fear of walking alone at the corridor. I hate this feeling. I look nowhere, but the floor. "Why am I here?" I used to ask myself. tests? labs? absolutely yes.
Everything will be over soon. I appreciate all the helps and comforts given to make me feel better. And sorry for the troubles made which I'm sure you all doesn't mind at all, but I care a lot. Thank you!
~END~
Date : 3rd Feb 2010
Venue : McDonald Taman Cannaught, Cheras
Primary Objective : Christy's 21st Birthday
Secondary Objective : To burn McDonald
Source : Ah foong
Feedback : Excited!!







Venue : McDonald Taman Cannaught, Cheras
Primary Objective : Christy's 21st Birthday
Secondary Objective : To burn McDonald
Source : Ah foong
Feedback : Excited!!






HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY CHRISTY~!!!!!
Date : 5th Feb 2010
Venue : Full House, Sunway Pyramid
Objective : To extend Christy's 21st Birthday Celebration XDDDD
Source : Hyung
Feedback : Happy!!
Venue : Full House, Sunway Pyramid
Objective : To extend Christy's 21st Birthday Celebration XDDDD
Source : Hyung
Feedback : Happy!!
~Random~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home