100130
Seems like it would be a tough month for me after today
many worries are covering my mind
Alrite, let me update the condition of my knee. Two days ago was my appointment with a pretty bone surgeon in Penang General Hospital. It was another long road. I felt super exhausted after walking 15 mins to reach orthopedic department. The place was so crowded and there was no empty seat for me. To prove I'm still young and strong, I chose to stand with the support of my crutches and the only healthy leg. That was not good. However, I was touched by a kind Chinese and an Indian old ladies who were trying to get a seat for me. TT The world is still good.xD
Fortunately I had a special priority to cut the queue and did not wait for too long. A little bit sorry to others but billion thanks to my super dad! There was a little boy around 10 years old who crying like hell in the plaster room. When I walked in, no exaggeration but the pretty surgeon was like "oh~oh~oh~ what happened to u?" =.=. There were around 5 to 6 trainees inside looking at me. After a test, I was told dat I'm having an inherited flexible ligaments compared to the normal people, which means dat I'm a borned gymnast.XD and she asked me whether am I a basketball player cz it is advisable not to have intense activities. After having the first time, the risk of getting recurrent of dislocation in the future will be higher."shit" She asked me to step on the injured leg but the feeling was awkward enough to make me scare, as if the bones were gonna move out of its position again.
The "messy" plaster were successfully been taken off. Unexplainable reason for not being able to take it back. So sorry about dat. But I swear it will be stored permanently in my memories.wuahaha!!xD As been told by the surgeon, my dad bought a special knee guard to prevent my kneecap slide off again.
Okay. seems everything settled? but why did I mention a tough month after today?
You will know the feeling if you are able to keep one of your leg straight for a month. and of course, I will be goin back tmr.TT This time I will definitely miss home.
Seems like it would be a tough month for me after today
many worries are covering my mind
Alrite, let me update the condition of my knee. Two days ago was my appointment with a pretty bone surgeon in Penang General Hospital. It was another long road. I felt super exhausted after walking 15 mins to reach orthopedic department. The place was so crowded and there was no empty seat for me. To prove I'm still young and strong, I chose to stand with the support of my crutches and the only healthy leg. That was not good. However, I was touched by a kind Chinese and an Indian old ladies who were trying to get a seat for me. TT The world is still good.xD
Fortunately I had a special priority to cut the queue and did not wait for too long. A little bit sorry to others but billion thanks to my super dad! There was a little boy around 10 years old who crying like hell in the plaster room. When I walked in, no exaggeration but the pretty surgeon was like "oh~oh~oh~ what happened to u?" =.=. There were around 5 to 6 trainees inside looking at me. After a test, I was told dat I'm having an inherited flexible ligaments compared to the normal people, which means dat I'm a borned gymnast.XD and she asked me whether am I a basketball player cz it is advisable not to have intense activities. After having the first time, the risk of getting recurrent of dislocation in the future will be higher."shit" She asked me to step on the injured leg but the feeling was awkward enough to make me scare, as if the bones were gonna move out of its position again.
The "messy" plaster were successfully been taken off. Unexplainable reason for not being able to take it back. So sorry about dat. But I swear it will be stored permanently in my memories.wuahaha!!xD As been told by the surgeon, my dad bought a special knee guard to prevent my kneecap slide off again.
Okay. seems everything settled? but why did I mention a tough month after today?
You will know the feeling if you are able to keep one of your leg straight for a month. and of course, I will be goin back tmr.TT This time I will definitely miss home.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home