「羊」の家

活着吧,虽然人痛苦但还想活下去!

Tuesday

091201

Year 2009 will soon come to the end.


Look at me.
How ridiculous.


Strict me: LCY, i'm begging u, please get ur work started, right now!!
Innocent me: I hate it!!!
Strict me: Why???!
Innocent me: cz I hate it=.=
Strict me: Alrite, but what to do? Do you have other choices? That's life. Accept the fact.
Innocent me: okay...:( giv me some time...
Strict me: Stop giving urself any more excuses! Stop procrastinating!LCY!
Innocent me: okay.......*sien*
Strict me: I can't hear it.
Innocent me: okay. =.=
Strict me: What?
Innocent me: OKAY!!!!!!!!!!
Strict me: Trust urself, you can do it!*aza!*


Received a call couple minutes ago.
Glad to feel "mama"'s excitement after receiving the belated card.
Painfully, speaking is such a cruel thing to me.
Have been taking water very often to have the pain reduced,but I found it useless.
errrrgggghhh....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home