091128

Can u imagine that u met a stranger thrice in three different places within two days?
Yes I did.
What i want to say is that, Penang is such a smaaaaaall island=.=
So small for strangers yet too big for friends.
Redeemed a free ticket for papa. Yes, it's 2012, the only movie available for redemption. I bought another one for mama, and undoubtedly one for myself. It's going to be the 1st time in my life watching the same movie twice at the same cinema. The saddest things are the non strategical seats, and there is no student price on Sunday.TT
Hopefully it would be a simple and happy celebration.
It's gonna be a good Sunday tomorrow!^^
无论是谁的一天,不可能没有黑暗
黑暗之后是什么?
是温暖的晴天

在黑暗的地方,都有蘑菇在努力成长
黑暗,让我们一起跨越它吧!
加油!

Can u imagine that u met a stranger thrice in three different places within two days?
Yes I did.
What i want to say is that, Penang is such a smaaaaaall island=.=
So small for strangers yet too big for friends.
Redeemed a free ticket for papa. Yes, it's 2012, the only movie available for redemption. I bought another one for mama, and undoubtedly one for myself. It's going to be the 1st time in my life watching the same movie twice at the same cinema. The saddest things are the non strategical seats, and there is no student price on Sunday.TT
Hopefully it would be a simple and happy celebration.
It's gonna be a good Sunday tomorrow!^^
无论是谁的一天,不可能没有黑暗
黑暗之后是什么?
是温暖的晴天

在黑暗的地方,都有蘑菇在努力成长
黑暗,让我们一起跨越它吧!
加油!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home