「羊」の家

活着吧,虽然人痛苦但还想活下去!

Tuesday

091020

[091017]

It was another birthday celebration for my dearest housemate MIMI!
A very happy go lucky and kind-hearted girl
Her birthday was actually to be on the 19th of Oct, which has just passed 1 hour and 45 mins ago...
and here she is, with her not-very-like sister.





Happy Birthday MIMI~^^


Well...2am is about to come and honestly i feel very tired. Have being moodless these few days due to unexplainable reasons. The same feeling I have each time having finals, which is not concerning about it at all.
Avoiding more and more excuses from myself...should have correct it soon or else I would have drive myself to the wrong pathway.

Thanks for the advices given, I appreciate them alot...the same thing to those who are having down or critical period. Do think wisely in making decisions. Relief or regret is on your hand.

Life is yours.



Miracle happens only when you trust it.




希望,就在那一抹云下
它,一直都存在



Btw, i am quite sure that I have addicted to 好好恋爱 by 方力申=.=
Thanks to the one who have recommended this song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home