090312
I love my bed...
I love my pillow...
I love my blanket...
I love my toilet...
I love my food...
I love my family...
I love my house...
I love my home...
I'm back~^^
090311
Something really mysterious happened...
I bought my burger in PM but i realized its absence only when I started my dinner. Where has my burger gone? I searched for it at every corner, from toilet to shoes, yet couldn't find it. Isn't it miraculous?
The first time ah foong joined us and this happened...
ok~ just let it go let it go!=.=
Half of the day had been spent for waiting tortoise-Bry to come over and start our journey to Pasar Road. We bought all the components we need, in fact not all, since i'm not too sure which type and model to get. I've broke..TT Do rmb to return $$ to me asap!
After the shop, we went for yumcha in a shop recommended by ah foong.oH~the chocolate 奶茶 tastes good~!not bad not bad~
ah~dunoe why recently i siao yumcha, though i keng not as much as the other talkative one, but i think they would need a listener...so let me jz sacrifice myself.
ah~not to forget to mention something!
happy birthday to piangpiang-母后~!^^
Meanwhile, this was the day where ah chin started to gather his poisonous air which to be released during its one-year-old day,wahahaha~
For the sake of safety, its better to stay one mile away from him that day.
Prevention is better than cure
I love my bed...
I love my pillow...
I love my blanket...
I love my toilet...
I love my food...
I love my family...
I love my house...
I love my home...
I'm back~^^
090311
Something really mysterious happened...
I bought my burger in PM but i realized its absence only when I started my dinner. Where has my burger gone? I searched for it at every corner, from toilet to shoes, yet couldn't find it. Isn't it miraculous?
The first time ah foong joined us and this happened...
ok~ just let it go let it go!=.=
Half of the day had been spent for waiting tortoise-Bry to come over and start our journey to Pasar Road. We bought all the components we need, in fact not all, since i'm not too sure which type and model to get. I've broke..TT Do rmb to return $$ to me asap!
After the shop, we went for yumcha in a shop recommended by ah foong.oH~the chocolate 奶茶 tastes good~!not bad not bad~
ah~dunoe why recently i siao yumcha, though i keng not as much as the other talkative one, but i think they would need a listener...so let me jz sacrifice myself.
ah~not to forget to mention something!
happy birthday to piangpiang-母后~!^^
Meanwhile, this was the day where ah chin started to gather his poisonous air which to be released during its one-year-old day,wahahaha~
For the sake of safety, its better to stay one mile away from him that day.
Prevention is better than cure


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home