「羊」の家

活着吧,虽然人痛苦但还想活下去!

Monday

090309


3月9日 《一公升眼泪》

10.3¤ë9¤é ¤@¤½¤Éªº²´²\ ¦X°Û¦± - Remioromen

Anyone know this song?


It has been a nice weather since i woke up...
I love the coolness...the sound of light rain dropping on the road outside the window...ahhh~
Being at 'home' is soooo nice~^^

Lately late sleep has become a habit of mine...since the first day of this semester?
I'm not sure is it ok to continue this habit.
Good thing is I would have more time to do whatever useless stuff I want to.
Bad thing of course it is not so good to my health if this continues in long term.

When you keep saying you are busy,
then you are never free.

When you keep saying you have no time,
then you will never have time.

When you keep saying you will do it tomorrow,
then your tomorrow will never come.

So I would not say I am busy!
I'm just being lazy to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home