081105
[闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷]
It's a boring day~ =_=..zzzz~~~ああああ~!!!
I spent most of my time on mission no.1 today...which is guitar!
as I have promised someone to play her a song
I am trying my best to learn the song
It's quite difficult to "open" the fingers and press on the strings(my basic 很烂!)
It's not as easy as u see and think!
加上the guitar i am using is a folk guitar, which quite hurts...
2 months later u would probably shocked by the "roughness" of my fingers!XD
阿菜
[闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷][闷]
It's a boring day~ =_=..zzzz~~~ああああ~!!!
I spent most of my time on mission no.1 today...which is guitar!
as I have promised someone to play her a song
I am trying my best to learn the song
It's quite difficult to "open" the fingers and press on the strings(my basic 很烂!)
It's not as easy as u see and think!
加上the guitar i am using is a folk guitar, which quite hurts...
2 months later u would probably shocked by the "roughness" of my fingers!XD
阿菜


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home