110103
First of all, Happy 2011 Year to my blog readers :D
Thanks for not forgetting the existence of this blog.
Flashing back the ups and downs moment happened at the year 2010, everything is still as clear as they were just happened days ago. Anyway, I would just consider it as a "memorable" year.
Not to elaborate more on the pass, just one question.
What is your next goal(s)?
Like others, to earn endless $$? successful career? family? relationship? friendship?
Just the matter of how high the expectation one has.
In fact, I would like to live a life with a heart of appreciation towards everything.
Being a non-perfectionist, I do have my own appropriate satisfaction.
Never-ending learning, dream for more & achieve, that's my goal :D
Wish I can do it.
Approaching graduation, in stead of "3 more semesters to go".
Lets do it better.
Before ending this post, let me share some photos here :)



First of all, Happy 2011 Year to my blog readers :D
Thanks for not forgetting the existence of this blog.
Flashing back the ups and downs moment happened at the year 2010, everything is still as clear as they were just happened days ago. Anyway, I would just consider it as a "memorable" year.
Not to elaborate more on the pass, just one question.
What is your next goal(s)?
Like others, to earn endless $$? successful career? family? relationship? friendship?
Just the matter of how high the expectation one has.
In fact, I would like to live a life with a heart of appreciation towards everything.
Being a non-perfectionist, I do have my own appropriate satisfaction.
Never-ending learning, dream for more & achieve, that's my goal :D
Wish I can do it.
Approaching graduation, in stead of "3 more semesters to go".
Lets do it better.
Before ending this post, let me share some photos here :)
~Great time at Intel~

















2 Comments:
At January 5, 2011 at 10:13 PM ,
im su seon said...
dong saeng,你现在的发型很适合你^^*love it*
对了,我打算把头发剪短了。would u like to join me?haha
At April 13, 2011 at 7:03 PM ,
chaehyong said...
谢谢onni~~~嘿嘿。。。
好久都没update了。。。
你头发也剪掉了~以后再join你!^^
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home